Are you looking to feel the crisp fall breeze, see the trees changing colours around you in Muskoka? You need to look into Legacy Cottages on Lake Rosseau this fall. The Lake Rosseau area in the fall is an unforgettable time to visit.
8 of the Best Ways to Experience the Fall Season in Canada
If you aren’t convinced or have never visited the Muskoka area, we have a brief list of recommendations for you to do here in the fall.
- There are some fantastic lookouts near Lake Rosseau that will be ideal for seeing the beautiful fall colours. Try Huckleberry Rock in Muskoka Lakes or Lion’s Lookout in Huntsville.
- If you would rather see Muskoka and the fall colours from the comfort of your car, take a scenic drive around Lake of Bays. The drive will take you on this 80 km loop.
- Stroll through The Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery. This outdoor art gallery features more than 90 mural replicas.
- Hop in a helicopter and see Muskoka and the fall colours from the best perspective. Heli Muskoka is the best place to get up high.
- Try your hand at golf. Huntsville Downs covers 200 acres of Canadian forest; this 18-hole, 6,486-yard par 72 course is likely to charm pros and newcomers to the sport.
- Hop on a zipline and feel the crisp fall air rushing by you. Visit Treetop Trekking in Huntsville for more information.
- Rent a boat from Muskoka Boat Rentals and see the fall colours from the water.
- Sip a seasonal fall beer at Muskoka Brewery or try a glass of wine at Muskoka Lakes Farm and Winery.