Lake Rosseau is a Canadian destination. When you stay with Legacy Cottages, it’s easy to participate in many activities because we have vacation cottages near Lake Rosseau. Here is a rundown of some of the best things to do on Lake Rosseau near our cottages.
- Head to Waterfront Park and stroll through the Rosseau Market. It typically occurs at the end of June and carries through to September. Buy lunch, browse the vendors and listen to live music during the day.
- Try to find some time to relax. Find the Rosseau Falls. It’s a secluded area making it a perfect place to rest and relax near the waterfalls. The site is split into upper and lower falls.
- If you want to explore all of the nooks and crannies on Lake Rosseau, jumping on a boat is best. Check out Muskoka Boat Rentals. You can rent a Sea-Doo, Jet Ski, Waverunner, Bowrider Boat, Pontoon, Watersports Boat, water skis, and tubes.
- If you are an avid angler, you’ll find plenty of spots to fish on the Lake. However, if you want to find the best locations with some expert advice, you should seek out a fishing charter. Try getting in touch with Muskoka Mike.
- A great place to visit is Rosseau Waterfront Park for those with families. The park contains a beautiful sandy beach and a swim raft. The park also includes a large playground, public washrooms, a picnic area, and a pretty gazebo at the edge of the Lake.
Maximum Your Fun On Lake Rosseau
Choosing these activities makes for a fantastic vacation on Lake Rosseau. We recommend visiting our Legacy Cottages travel guide for more ideas and suggestions for the best experience at Lake Rosseau and the surrounding attractions. In addition, you can find a piece of rustic Lake Muskoka or Lake Rosseau paradise with our private cottages and lakeside views. For more information on Legacy Cottages, please visit our website.